DXN LINGZHI COFFEE 3 IN 1 (20 PEK) = RM30.00 ONLY
7 Things You Should Know About Lingzhi
1. Lingzhi is said to enhance overall health by boosting immunity.
Lingzhi contains active compounds known as polysaccharides. These can have immune-boosting effects, such as increasing the activity of white blood cells.
2. In Chinese culture, Lingzhi is associated with long life.
In folk art, Lingzhi is often featured in images of God of Longevity. In the 16th century, Li Shizhen, a renowned herbalist, described Lingzhi as a herb that boosts longevity and has other anti-ageing effects.
3. Lingzhi may aid in cancer management.
Research has shown that beta-glucans, complex sugars found in Lingzhi, may stop growth and prevent the spread of cancer cells. In addition, a study indicated that combining the active components of Lingzhi and green tea may inhibit tumour growth.
4. Lingzhi is believed to help lower blood pressure and reduce allergies.
Lingzhi is filled with triterpenes, a compound that gives the mushroom its bitter taste. These triterpenes may help prevent hypertension and relieve the symptoms of allergies.
5. Lingzhi is said to influence the Heart, Lungs, Liver and Kidney channels.
In TCM, Lingzhi is used to tonify the Qi ,calm the mind and relieve cough and asthma.
6. If you are on immune-suppressing drugs, Lingzhi may not be for you.
Lingzhi may work against these drugs because of its potential stimulating effects on the immune system.
7. The spores of the Lingzhi mushroom are more potent than its body.
Compared with their fruiting body, Lingzhi spores are richer in nutrients and therapeutic properties. However, harvesting the spores is a delicate process as they are released only for 10 days when the mushroom ripens.
GO TO GEDUNG HANA TOYYIBAH AT SHOPEE
YOU CAN ORDER “DXN LINZHI COFFEE 3 IN 1 THERE !!!